A full day of spa treatments can cost $750+. Choosing the right spa can mean the difference between a day of relaxation and a disappointing waste of money. Here’s a list of the best spas in Philadelphia to help you find your oasis of tranquility and get your money’s worth!
1. Rescue Spa: Best Spa for Facials in Philadelphia
Rescue Spa is acclaimed by beauty insiders for providing the ultimate in luxury spa treatments. Their 7,500-square-foot Philly location contains a women’s steam room, a nail lounge, 10 body, facial, and massage rooms, multiple infrared saunas, a hair salon, and more.
Rescue Spa has become one of the best spas for facials in Philadelphia. Its facials are hailed as some of the industry’s best by Vogue, Allure, and Into the Gloss; however, all their treatments are known for combining a personalized approach with natural and botanical ingredients and cutting-edge technology–for truly impressive results.
Take a quick tour of Rescue’s offerings courtesy of founder Danuta Mieloch, whose skincare philosophy can be summed up as follows: “For the first half of your life, you get the skin you were born with, but for the second half of your life, you get the skin you deserve. I created Rescue to show you how to get the beautiful skin you deserve.”
- Services offered: Facials, bodywork and massage, hair removal, manicures and pedicures, brow and lash treatments, hair services, Biologique Recherche treatments, high tech treatments (such as Secret RF, Evoke, Skin Tyte, etc.)
2. Body Restoration Spa: Best Affordable Spa in Philadelphia
Body Restoration has been a Philly beauty staple in the heart of Center City since they were founded in 2002. They’re a smaller spa with a total of five comfortable treatment rooms, a welcoming atmosphere, and a skilled staff of health/wellness professionals.
Body Restoration is one of the most affordable spas in Philadelphia, perfect for a luxury experience on a budget. While they do not offer a wide array of high-tech treatments, their services are consistently high-rated while being more affordable than comparable spas.
Body Restoration also offers classes as part of their continuing education program, including workshops on facial cupping, reflexology, and other alternative health and wellness treatments.
- Website: https://www.bodyrest.com/
- Phone number: 215-569-9599
- Address: 1611 Walnut Street, 3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Services offered: Massage, facials, waxing, cupping therapy, gua sha, brow and lash tinting